Our 15th Annual Dinner & Auction is only a week away. We have a great line up this year. The Honorable Tom Ammiano, will leave us with a few words about his vision for San Francisco and California as he prepares to leave his CA Assembly District 17 seat. Nato Green is a political comedian with trenchant and hilarious observations about our favorite City. And, for something entirely new, the Boys and Girls Club Youth Leader of the Year, Yuri Huerta will be honored at our dinner.
The annual dinner supports our civic engagement activities throughout the year, including voter registration tables at major District 11 events, voter workshops, membership meetings, endorsements and our voter guide which is published and mailed in November and published in June. In addition, our club supports future leaders with a donation to the Excelsior Boys and Girls Club.
Our auctions are always fun and competitive and you never know what treasure you might find there. So join us and support our community in San Francisco's District Eleven. To RSVP, click the calendar link and enter the number of tickets and your meal choices (below):
- Paella Valenciana (the house specialty)
- Chicken w/ Sherry Sauce
- Prime Rib
- Vegetarian Lasagna
Once you have RSVP'ed, you can pay online or with a check or credit card at the dinner.
- $600 PATRON (includes 10 dinner tickets/one table, table sign and acknowledgement in program)
- $130 SPONSOR (includes 2 dinner tickets, acknowledgement in program)
- $100 FRIEND (includes 1 dinner ticket, acknowledgement in program)
- $60 INDIVIDUAL (1 dinner ticket) $70 at Door
- $50 SENIOR/YOUTH (1 dinner ticket) $55 at Door
If you prefer to call and RSVP, contact Grace D'Anca at 415-748-1416 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.