The SF D11 Dems Club is excited and honored to be hosting our first IN-PERSON event in a year and a half! Please join us on Monday, September 6th for our inaugural Labor Day Picnic.
The District 11 Democratic Club is excited to host our picnic at the newly renovated Redwood Grove Group Picnic Area-West in McLaren Park. We will feature speakers from the labor movement, barbecue sandwiches, picnic games, party favors, raffle prizes, and most importantly, the opportunity to mingle in person with fellow S.F. District 11 Democratic Club members for the first time in more than a year and a half.
HOW TO RSVP
- Fill out our Labor Day Picnic RSVP Google Form
- Complete and return the flyer that was mailed to all club members. Mail RSVP to S.F. D11 Democratic Club, P.O. Box 12175, S.F., CA 94112.
- Download our invitation flyer HERE, print, and mail as above
Please note: We will not order your sandwiches until we receive your payment. Payment must be received by August 31.
HOW TO PAY FOR LUNCHES
- Use our PayPal Link: PayPal.me/sfd11dems
- Mail a check to our club at S.F. D11 Democratic Club, P.O. Box 12175, S.F., CA 94112 (Make checks payable to: S.F. District 11 Democratic Club, FPPC# 991741)
***MAIL-IN ORDERS AND PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED BY AUGUST 31; ONLINE ORDERS AND PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED BY SEPTEMBER 3***
PICNIC LOCATION: Redwood Grove Group Picnic Area-West (133 John F. Shelley Drive)
- Via CAR: The closest parking is at the intersection of Cambridge and Shelley. Shelley is closed to traffic beyond that intersection. There is a 0.2 mile walk to the Picnic Area. Parking is limited.
- Via BUS: Take the 54 and exit at Shelley and Mansell. Walk downhill 0.2 miles to Shelley & Cambridge, turn right on Shelley for 0.2 miles
- Via CAR POOL: Highly recommended! Ride with a neighbor or two. See car instructions above.
Please note: if you or anyone in your party requires assistance or ADA accommodations to reach the picnic grove, please let us know. You can either note your need for accommodations on our Labor Day Picnic RSVP Google Form or reach out to our president, Alida Fisher, at [email protected] or 415-279-3382.
Need more information? Download the invitation flyer HERE
We look forward to seeing you at the McLaren Park John F. Shelley Drive Redwood Grove Group Picnic Area-West on Monday, September 6 at 1:00 PM.